05 August 2020
Applied Graphene Materials was invited by The Graphene Council to participate in a webinar to look at how to use and apply graphene materials, in particular how to disperse into host materials.
Back to news.
Some of the discussion points touched upon in this webinar include:
Making graphene work
If you can add graphene to it correctly you can make great use of the materials advantages
- Application Technology - clear understanding of end-use
- 'How-to' data enables easy use of graphene
- Unlocking use of graphene
Dispersion decision flow chart
- What could graphene do for product enhancement?
- Understand where it will be used and when to be added
- Compatibility - will graphene addition upset the balance of the rest of the formulation?
- Is the dispersion stable or does it sediment out?
- Can it be recovered? How?
- What are the implications for end-customer use?
If you would like to fins out more information about topics discussed in this video please contact us on: +44 (01642 438214 or e-mail us at email@example.com