10 March 2020
The role as UK Sales Manager is an outstanding opportunity to play a key part in, and benefit from, helping to form the long term future of an industry-leading organisation. This position will take full ownership for the technical sales and business development for it's areas of responsibility to maximise the business’s commercial success.
The role is positively supported by a sales, marketing and technical team as well as an industry respected senior leadership team. The role will be expected to own and deliver the new Sales and Business Development strategy and the overall customer experience/customer engagement – a key factor in ensuring maximum commercial gain.
- To manage customers both commercially and technically through regular contact and develop and implement strategies for profitable sales growth.
- To increase visibility and penetration within new and existing clients.
- Develop, monitor and achieve sales pipeline.
- To execute a sales and business development strategy into new target markets.
- To help develop the business systems and processes to manage sustained and profitable growth
- Ambitious, determined, personable and reliable with high standards of professionalism and a willingness to get involved to drive along a new business and build an exciting, long-term career.
- Prepared to travel within the UK and Europe as required.
- Degree educated in a science, engineering or business based subject.
- A strong technical background in paints, coatings, dispersion or related fields would be a distinct advantage.
- Ideally will have a strong business development sales background with experience of strategic, solution-based selling within a technically led industry.
- Experience of selling and dealing with ‘value added’ highly technical services/products.
- An excellent communicator, in all forms, with the necessary confidence and business awareness to enthusiastically and persuasively present a case.
In return Applied Graphene Materials is offering an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package.
To apply please send a CV by Tuesday 31st March 2020 to: email@example.com
Back to news.