Process approach to making graphene dispersion decisions
Applied Graphene Materials was invited by The Graphene Council to participate in a webinar to look at how to use and apply graphene materials, in particular how to disperse into host material
Some of the discussion points touched upon in this webinar include:
Making graphene work
If you can add graphene to it correctly you can make great use of the materials advantages
- Application Technology – clear understanding of end-use
- ‘How-to’ data enables easy use of graphene
- Unlocking use of graphene
Dispersion decision flow chart
- What could graphene do for product enhancement?
- Understand where it will be used and when to be added
- Compatibility – will graphene addition upset the balance of the rest of the formulation?
- Is the dispersion stable or does it sediment out?
- Can it be recovered? How?
- What are the implications for end-customer use?
If you would like to find out more information about topics discussed in this video please contact us on:
+44 (01642 438214 or e-mail us at email@example.com